Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Choir Tour ツ and West Side Story

Hello world! I just got back from Choir Tour with my school about two weeks ago. We went to California and visited 2 beaches, Disneyland, some cool/random college there, and lots of other cool places in Southern California! It was amazing but I especially loved my bus! Everyone on there was my friend and we just had such a fun time!!



I have also been helping with my school's production of West Side Story! My given tital was Technical Assistant but I did a lot of random, cool stuff! It was a really good experience for me to learn the backstage stuff and watch what was going on off of the stage. But I am also in some One Acts right now. Julius Caesar and The Lottery. We Perform on May 4th and 5th and it should be really fun..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment